Thursday, August 21, 2008

Need a laugh?

I love this comedian! He's a Christian comedian and have heard his stuff for many years now. If you haven't had a good belly laugh in a while, watch him. You can see more of him on youtube. Better yet, buy his video and share it with your family and friends. They'll love it! He's good, clean, and very funny that the whole family can watch. I promise he'll have you laughing. His name is Tim Hawkins. Here are few of his:
***Pause my song list at the bottom of my blog so you can listen him***









3 comments:

Anna said...

I am so borrowing that for the church blog- I loved it- we were in tears... my favorite was the marriage one!

Anna said...

Time to blog agian, girlfriend!!!!

Anna said...

Blog... blog.. blog- come, on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pumpkin Patch