Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Daily Schedule


OK here it is! My schedule for the next school year. I realize it will need some tweaking once we get started, but for now it seems to be what will work for us. I tried very hard not to change some routines that have worked well for us so far. Mainly the morning routine is untouched. I am trying not to look at my schedule as that, a schedule, but simply a routine to strive for. We will be doing a lot more reading, especially for Rebekah, this year and I still haven't decided if Brianna will be joining Rebekah and I in this. Finding something for Zachariah to do during this time will be a challenge. It has been a challenge so far since he has shown no interest in school at all. I don't want the TV on during the day so I'll try really hard not to have that as an option. I usually read to him or have a hands-on project for him to keep him busy. I'll see how this plays out. So, as we start gearing up our brains and lives for a new school year I can't help but get a tad excited about what will happen. I'm always up for a challenge in this area.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pumpkin Patch