Tuesday, June 17, 2008

They are so squirrely!


One of my favorite things to do in our new home is wake-up early in the morning and sit outside in our screened-in porch and spend time with Jesus. I look forward each morning to this time. It's peaceful and quiet with no one awake yet. I love sitting their and listening to all the activity that nature has to offer outside. I don't know why but I feel closer to God as I sit there reading and praying, watching and listening. Faithfully, each morning, there are 4 but 3 squirrels in particular that make my morning very entertaining. As I sit there and read, I watch them run up and down trees. Jumping from tree to tree chasing each other. And boy do they run fast! I often wonder, how in the world can they run down those very tall pine trees with out falling off! As they scurry about, they squawk at each other. Each one trying to keep up with the other. They make me laugh every morning as I watch them. They act like a bunch of kids playing tag. It's so much fun to watch! It's during these times that I can't help but marvel at the beauty of nature and all that God has created.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, It's so great! I love it! Keep it up- I can't wait to see more. Thank you for doing it Sis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pumpkin Patch